1. If your vehicles are damaged in combat during the Civilization Stage, just move them adjacent to any friendly city, and they will automatically start to repair.
2. When building up a city or colony, start by placing a Factory and an Entertainment building on opposite sides of the City Hall, and then build Houses around each of them to multiply their positive effects while minimizing the Factory’s negative effect.
3. When trading in the Space Stage, remember that different races and even different planets have different needs, so be sure to shop around for the most eager buyers. Don’t just unload your spice for a couple hundred Sporebucks. There are planets out there who will pay thousands!
4. If your city is about to fall to enemy forces, sell off every remaining building for whatever you can get for them. You get a few Sporebucks in your pocket, and the enemy takes control of a completely empty city.
5. When you have an alliance with an empire, visit their colonies, open a communication channel, and request that they donate a spaceship to your Fleet (if you’ve advanced far enough to be able to have a fleet). Having a Fleet to back you up makes a huge difference in the Space Stage and gives you an edge in combat that no single spaceship can match.