7. Another way to prevent noise is to line floor next to the common wall with objects (i.e. sofas, tables, bookshelves, etc.). If the tiles adjacent to entire length of the wall are inaccessible to your Sims, no noise will be created because your Sim can’t get close enough to bang on the wall.
8. Roommates with high Neat personalities or high Cooking skill are like having a service NPC who pays you! Be choosy in your roommate selection if you can.
9. When collecting rent from a delinquent roommate, minimize the relationship damage by using the Sim with the highest relationship to the roomie.
10. There’s a very cool hidden lot in Belladonna Cove, but you’ll need to be very observant and clever with camera placement to find it. Once you can click on it, however, you can move in a family.
11. Want a shortcut to the magical life? The Cordial sisters in Belladonna Cove are primed for the witch transformation. They already know the NPC witches and have even decorated their house with reagents.